Best Fitness Tracker Device To Achieve Fitness Goal
According to CNBC, 2.2 billion people in the world are obese. This accounts for 30% of the global population. And, being obese is one of the worrisome factors that affect our health. Sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits cultivate this unfavorable situation.
If you want to move out of your comfort and achieve desired fitness goals, you need a fitness tracker that can assist and guide you to health and fitness.
A fitness tracker is beneficial in monitoring your pulse, analyzing your daily activities and sleep pattern, tracking fitness goals, much more.
9 Best Fitness Tracker Device To Get Healthy Life
Here, we have listed best fitness trackers according to the various integrated features and usage. Also, if you are ambiguous concerning using a fitness tracker, your queries will be answered in this article.
1.Best Fitness Tracker(overall)- Garmin Vivosmart HR Plus
This is undoubtedly one of the best fitness trackers available for you right now. Power-packed features, exceptional design, multiple utilities, and robust software make Garmin Vivosmart HR Plus a must buy for all the fitness enthusiasts. It is expensive than its counterparts, but with so many essential features, you just can not consider any other alternatives.
- GPS-enabled for measuring dynamic metrics such as distance
- Waterproof up to 50 meters
- Monitors heart rate, tracks calories consumption
- Track fitness activities
- Monitors sleep pattern and suggest constructive measures
- Social media, calls, messages, and email alerts
2.Best Fitness Tracker With Heart Rate Monitor- Wahoo Fitness Tickr X
This fitness tracker is the best for heart rate monitoring (HRM). The smooth synchronization and compatibility with various devices and health apps is the highlight of this fitness tracker. Get accurate readings during high-intensity interval training and other workouts, including both indoor and outdoor workouts.
- It uses Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ for connectivity
- Compatible with 50+ apps including Wahoo RunFit, Nike+, Strava, and others
- Provides real-time data
- Built-in memory store reading equivalent to 16 hours of workout
3.Best Waterproof Fitness Tracker- Waterfi Waterproof FitBit Alta Fitness Tracker
If you are into water sports or you go for regular swimming classes, this fitness tracker will serve your purpose. Integrated with PlatinumX Waterproofing technology, Fitbit Alta can resist water instruction up to a depth of 210 feet.
- IPX 8 compliant
- Rechargeable battery, five days of battery backup.
- Detachable strap facilities 24×7 usage
- Automatically tracks your fitness activities and sleep quality
4.Best Budget Fitness Tracker- Xiaomi Mi Band 2
Don’t have a budget to buy expensive fitness trackers. No worries, you can settle down for affordable Xiaomi Mi Band 2. This is not just affordable but an exceptional device integrated with numerous features.
- 20 days battery life
- Splash, sweat, and dust resistant
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Intuitive pedometer for accurate measurements
- Heart rate monitor
- Sleep quality analyzer
5.Best Fitness Tracker For Losing Weight – Fitbit Charge 2
Fitbit Charge 2 is a must for every fitness enthusiast. If your ultimate goal is weight loss, this tracker can enhance your effort to accomplish your goal within a stipulated period. Accurate heart rate monitoring, sleep quality analysis, and tracking fitness activities are some of the essential functions.
- SmartTrack feature automatically tracks activities
- Auto sleep tracking
- PurePulse technology for constant HRM
- Notifications for guided breathing sessions
- Five days battery life
6.Best Fitness Tracker For Long Battery Life- Garmin Vivofit 3
Garmin Vivofit 3 delivers an excellent battery backup of 1 year. That means you don’t need to charge it for at least a year. It utilizes replaceable coin cell battery for extracting power. With other fitness trackers, you need to charge them at regular intervals for proper functioning. But withGarminVivifit 3, you can afford to be careless, at least for a year.
- Move Bar instigates you to keep moving at periodic intervals
- Water resistant up to 5 ATM
- Analyze, sync, and share with Garmin Connect app
- Automatically tracks activities and sleep mode
7.Best Fitness Tracker For Blood Pressure Monitor- Omron 10 Series BPM
Keeping your blood pressure within acceptable limits is crucial for preventing heart attacks. Constant blood pressure monitoring (BPM) is necessary for maintaining optimum health. Omron 10 Series BPM measures systolic, diastolic, pulse, and other parameters with sheer accuracy.
- Bluetooth connectivity for syncing reading via Omron Wellness app
- TruRead feature to calculate accurate readings
- Saves up to 200 readings
- ComFit Cuff for a perfect wrap around the arm
8.Best Fitness Tracker For Kids- Garmin Vivofit Jr
Nurture your children in a learning environment with the assistance of Garmin Vivofit Jr. With kids, you need a durable and a funky gadget, something like this amazing tracker. Assign tasks to complete 1-hour daily activity and reward them with suitable gifts. Encourage kids to be fit and active.
- 1-year battery life
- Tracks steps and sleep quality
- Captivating designs
- Parental Personal Assistant to convey tasks and monitor activities
- Equipped with engaging games
9.Best Fitness Tracker Watch- Fitbit Surge
If you are scouting for an unbeatable combination of the wristband and sports watch, you should not look beyond Fitbit Surge. There are other sports watches as well, but they are too costly as compared to Fitbit Surge.
- Built-in GPS for efficient tracking without the need of a smartphone
- SmartTrack feature for auto detecting activities
- Curate and control music playlist
- Wireless syncing with 200+ fitness apps
- Touchscreen display
- PurePulse heart rate monitoring feature
Before proceeding with the purchase, a buyer has some doubts regarding a fitness tracker. Clarify your doubts with the help of these Q&AS;
a. Are Fitness Trackers Harmful?
There is no concrete evidence about the adverse effect of fitness trackers. But since they are radiation emitting devices, it is advised to restrict the usage.
Some of the precautions that you can take care are:
- Don’t wear it 24×7
- Do not sync it continuously with smartphones to avoid radiation emission
- Avoid using around midsection of your body
- Avoid wearing it at night. Sometimes, you can use them to monitor sleep pattern but don’t do it every night
b. Can a fitness tracker cause Cancer?
No evidence proves fitness tracker is a cause of Cancer. Yes, fitness trackers emit radiation, but the magnitude is significantly lesser than those from smartphones. Hence, the potential risk of Cancer is negligible. Moreover, fitness trackers assist you in improving your lifestyle, and this can drastically reduce health hazards.
c. Can I wear a fitness tracker on my ankle?
Fitness trackers are available for both wrists and ankles, but most of them are developed for the wrists. To obtain accurate readings regarding steps, calories burnt, or anything; it is recommended to wear it on your wrist.
In some cases, for example, during a run, you can consider wearing it around your ankle. While this may give you more accurate readings concerning steps, it is not true if other readings will be correct.
d. Should I buy a fitness tracker?
If your goal is to alter your lethargic lifestyle, fitness trackers can assist you with it. But, fitness trackers only provide you numbers and suggestions. To avail maximum benefits, we recommend adhering to the fitness tracker’s recommendations diligently.
Fitness trackers can also help you in determining, and exceeding, your fitness potential. You can measure your heart rate during an exercise. If it seems to be less than the average readings, you need to work hard to burn calories.
You need to change your lifestyle pattern if you want to prolong your health and life. These fitness trackers can be crucial in achieving your lifestyle goals. Purchase the most suitable fitness tracker for yourself to embark on your fitness goals.