Skyworth Android TV need a constant software and firmware update to function well in order for you getting the best possible TV experience. Software and firmware updates often fixes bugs, security patch, add new features, such as new streaming apps, improved picture quality, or new smart home features.
So on this post, we will show you how to update you're Skyworth 55UB6000 4K Ultra HD Android TV manually using USB flash drive. Since, online update for this models is not available. The tools needed are as follows:
- USB Flash Drive (Fat32)
- Skyworth 55UB6000 Software and Firmware (1.08GB)
If you are new to this website, for you to grant an access you will need to fill-out the Software Request Form here: https://www.techdelver.com/p/home.html Google Account is a must!
How to Update the Software and Firmware of Skyworth 55UB6000 Android TV?
- Download the Skyworth 55UB6000 Ultra HD 4K Android TV software "upgrade_loader_common_user_SW3_sa_20200509.pkg" here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z16WDUOPaxu_jpnZb5znaIp5kdfVlIha/view?usp=sharing
- Move the downloaded file "upgrade_loader_common_user_SW3_sa_20200509.pkg" to USB root directory.
- Unplug the Skyworth 55UB6000 Ultra HD 4K Android TV from power source.
- Insert the USB Flash Drive containing software into USB port 2.0 of Skyworth 55UB6000 Ultra HD 4K Android TV.
- Plug-in back the Skyworth 55UB6000 Ultra HD 4K Android TV to power source.
- Turn On the TV using manual button or remote control.
- The progress bar appears on the screen or the light indicator start to blink that is if screen is out of order.
- The software and firmware update took around 15 minutes and the TV will automatically restart afterwards.
Now the update is completed, your inputs are really important. I am please to know your reactions and suggestions to be apply to the next update. Kindly use the comment section below for your feedback.