Unlike the TVs of the past, the new Smart TVs of nowadays needed a constant software and firmware update with new features, bug fixes and security patches. This will ensure that you're getting the best possible TV experience and keep your personal more safer.
Software and firmware updates often add new features, such as new streaming apps, improved picture quality, or new smart home features. It also, fix bugs that may be causing problems with your TV, such as crashing apps, discoloration, flickering line on screen and freezing or hang screens. Lastly, it will improve the performance of your TV, making it faster and more responsive to the remote.
Here are the benefits of updating your Skyworth 43SUF6300 Software and Firmware
- Get newly release features
- Fix bugs (crashing apps, discoloration, flickering line on screen, freezing or hang screens)
- Improve performance (remote is more responsive)
- Protect your security
So on this post, we will show you how to update you're Skyworth 43SUF6300 Google TV manually using USB flash drive. The tools needed are as follows:
- USB Flash Drive
- Skyworth 43SUF6300 Software and Firmware (1.43GB)
If your new to this website, in order for you to grant an access you will need to fill-out the Software Request Form here: https://www.techdelver.com/p/home.html Google Account is a must!
- Download the Skyworth 43SUF6300 Google TV software "43SUF6300.zip" here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Pu78rSfHQzmHLCR1NGMCUkeWtVlzyd0/view?usp=sharing
- Extract the "43SUF6300.zip" and move the extracted file "upgrade_image_no_tvcertificatecusdatatvconfig_user_sa_20230110.pkg" and "Q1S43G22UX9K81B000" folder to USB root directory.
- Open the folder "Q1S43G22UX9K81B000", copy "GTV_9602_tvconfig" and paste it along side with the main software "upgrade_image_no_tvcertificatecusdatatvconfig_user_sa_20230110.pkg" inside USB Flash drive root directory.
- Unplug the Skyworth 43SUF6300 from power source.
- Insert the USB Flash Drive containing software into USB port 2.0 of Skyworth 43SUF6300 Google TV.
- Press and hold the power button and ask someone to plug-in your 43SUF6300 back to the power source.
- Keep pressing the power button until the progress bar appears on the screen or the light indicator start to blink that is if screen is out of order.
- The software and firmware update took 5 to 6 minutes and the TV will automatically restart afterwards.
Google TV Software and Firmware Update Over the Internet
- Press "Home" button on your Skyworth Google TV Remote to access the Google TV home page.
- 2. Using your remote navigation keys, locate "Settings" and press "OK" button.
- 3. On your Skyworth Google TV "Settings" menu pane, locate "Device Preferences" and press "OK".
- 4. Locate "About" from the menu pane under Device Preferences and press "OK".
- 5. Under the "About" menu pane, locate "System Update" and press "OK" button.
- 6. Finally, download the Available System Update. It will last a few minutes to complete.
Now the update is completed, your inputs are really important. I am please to know your reactions and suggestions to be apply to the next update. Kindly use the comment section below for your feedback.