Kids really love Disney movies, so if your a mother or father then Disney+ is the best and only streaming subscription option for you. Once subscribed, the next thing you do is install Disney+ to your Skyworth or Coocaa Android Smart TV.
How to get Disney Plus on Skyworth and Coocaa Smart TV?
The first you do with your existing Skyworth or Coocaa Android TV is "Update" it over the internet.
Here are the step by step guide on how to update the software of Skyworth and Coocaa Android TV over the internet. This "howto" update is made easy with an actual images.
1. Press "Home" button on your Skyworth or Coocaa Android TV Remote to access the Android TV home page. Please refer to the image below;
3. On your Skyworth or Coocaa Android TV "Settings" menu pane, locate "Device Preferences" and press "OK". Please refer to the image below;
4. Locate "About" from the menu pane under Device Preferences and press "OK". Please refer to the image below;
5. Under the "About" menu pane, locate "System Update" and press "OK" button. Please refer to the image below;
6. Finally, download the Available System Update. It will last a few minutes to complete. Please refer to the image below;
Now the update is completed, your inputs are really important. I am please to know your reactions and suggestions to be apply to the next update. Kindly use the comment section below for your feedback.