There are two different ways on how you can Update or Upgrade your Coocaa TV Software and Firmware. It can be an offline update using USB Flash Drive or it can be Over the Internet Software and Firmware Update.
How to Update Coocaa TV Software and Firmware Using USB Flash Drive Offline?
- 8 GB or 16 GB USB Flash Drive (Fat32)
- Coocaa TV Software and Firmware (2.45 GB)
- Software and Firmware is Available for download.
- Download the software and firmware from the provided link. (you can find the specific TV model on this site by searching the model of your TV. Example "50STD6600". Search bar is located at the top just click on the search icon above). Please refer to image below;
- Move the software and firmware into USB Flash root directory.
- Insert the USB Flash Drive containing software and firmware into USB port 2.0. Please refer to the image below;
- Unplug the Coocaa TV from power source.
- Press the power button and hold for at least 5 seconds or until the update progress bar appears in your screen. While someone is plugging the Android TV into the power source.
- Take off your finger from pressing the power when the progress bar appears. Please refer to the image below;
After the software and firmware update completed, bugs on the TV will be patched and it will work smoothly. It took a roughly 30 minutes to complete the update. Please watch the video above for more information.
How to can I update my Coocaa Android TV Online (Over the Internet)?
Here are the step by step guide on how to update the software of Coocaa Android TV online. Made easy with an actual images;
1. Press the "Home" button on your remote to access the Coocaa Android TV home page. Please refer to the image below;
2. Using your remote navigation keys, locate "Settings" and press "OK" button. Please refer to the image below;
3. On your Coocaa Android TV "Settings" menu pane, locate "Device Preferences" and press "OK". Please refer to the image below;
4. Locate "About" from the menu pane under Device Preferences and press "OK". Please refer to the image below;
5. Under the "About" menu pane, locate "System Update" and press "OK" button. Please refer to the image below;
6. Finally, download the Available System Update. It will last a few minutes to complete. Please refer to the image below;
Now the update is completed, your inputs are really important. I am please to know your reactions and suggestions to be apply to the next update. Kindly use the comment section below for your feedback.
Video is also available for viewing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qr-ak3uhEY
Where to download old Coocaa TV bin file and software?
Coocaa Philippines Software comes available to download at TECHDELVER "Downloads"
Software Update Step by Step Procedure for Coocaa TV
Plug the flash disk drive on USB 2 port.
- On Remote Press "Source 3195" to enter factory settings
- Find Software Update
- Click OK
It takes a few second to update the TV (Please not to interrupt)