All brand new Coocaa LED TV nowadays comes with Digital Audio output and it is really frustrating if your existing speaker at home is only compatible with analog connector, 3.5 mm jack. In this post "Connecting Coocaa Google TV Digital Audio to 3.5mm Jack Old Analog Speaker" we will provide you the answer.
So, worry no more, after so many try I finally found the compatible and exact product you needed to connect your digital output to your existing speaker that comes with 3.5mm analog jack. Thanks to this affordable Digital Optical to Analog Audio Converter 3.5mm Jack Adapter, I solve this problem and happy to share with you!
Where to buy an Analog to Digital Converter?
Here is the exact link of the product (digital audio to analog audio converter), it's from Lazada and based on my own experience delivery would take around 2 days from the date of purchase.
The converter is really affordable, just around 250 pesos fiat currency.
How to Connect Coocaa LED TV with Digital Audio Output to your existing Analog Speaker?
In this post we will use to demonstrate the Skyworth 5.1CH Multimedia speaker also known as the Skyworth SQ920 Bluetooth Speaker and Coocaa 40S3N TV.
SQ920 Speaker supports 3.5mm audio in, Bluetooth , USB, FM Tuner, and SD/MMC Card.
Now that we known what this speaker can do and cannot, we now proceed on our topic how to connect digital to analog audio.
On Digital Optical to Analog Audio Converter, connect the male jack to female jack based on color code, red and white for audio. Please refer to image below;
Likewise, on your speaker, connect the male jack to female jack based on color code, red to red and white to white for audio. Please refer to below image;
Again on your Digital Optical to Analog Audio Converter, insert optical audio jack to optical port and power supply to it's port. Please refer to image below;
Likewise, on your Coocaa Google TV, connect the optical audio jack to optical out port located at the back of your TV. Please refer to below image;
Now your all done, however, it still don't work. Why? Because, you need to change the default config of your LED TV out. And here is the step by step guide on how to change the Coocaa LED TV default audio out.
1. On your remote, press "MENU" and it will bring you to the following screen. Please refer to below image;
2. Using the arrow down button locate "MORE" and press "OK". It will bring you to the following screen. See below image;
3. On "TV Setting", using arrow down button, locate "SPDIF Type". By default it is "Dolby Digital" Refer to image below;
4. On your remote, press "OK" and radio button will appear. Please refer to image below;
5. To change the default settings, select "PCM" and press "OK"! Please refer to image below;
6. Now it's all set! Enjoy the beat and bang of your surround speaker system with your Coocaa LED TV.